Typical schematic shown. Capacity 35 U.S.G. / 132 L. Numerous variations available. Contact us for further information.
• The stainless steel electrical enclosure is NEMA 4X rated
• Houses two ultrasonic generators and their associated electrical controls
• Color-coded self-diagnostic display includes wash cycle timer
• Ultrasonic coaxial cable connects to the submersible transducer
• Control panel designed to be wall mounted at a convenient location
• Simply connect to a primary power source
• Operator instructions supplied in three languages (English, Spanish and French) for ease of use, but alternative languages are available on request.
• The transducer comprises multiple ultrasonic ceramics encased in a waterproof block of stainless steel
• This is placed at the bottom of the wash tank, with the ultrasonic coaxial cable connecting to the submersible transducer
• The transducer is energized by the ultrasonic generators, converting electrical energy into mechanical energy
• It produces vacuum bubbles and micro cavitation that bombard every surface e.g. soiled dishes, curved or convex surfaces and even glasses
• Cleaning is achieved when the vacuum bubbles eventually implode and collapse
• A low-water sensor attached to the transducer guards against accidental or improper operation.
• The UPI Sonic Chem™ liquid surfactants have been specially developed and formulated by Ultrasonic Products International to be used in the UPI Sonic Wash™ Total System. The chemical containers are stored on the machine mounted fixture.
• A non-electric system of injectors add the chemicals to the water supply line and use water pressure as the power source. These pass to the UPI Sonic Blend™ mixing chamber
• Water, surfactants and sanitizer pass through the UPI Sonic Blend™ mixing chamber in the correct proportions and then pass into the wash tank and sanitizing tank by separate dedicated lines
• Ultrasonic Products International LLC can provide new stainless steel three-compartment sinks (with or without draining boards), plumbing components, water connections etc.
• We can add ancillary stainless steel components tailored to your specifications
• If your existing steel sinks are operational and adequate, we can easily retro-fit the UPI Sonic Wash™ Total System
• For immediate reductions in the consumption of chemical, power and water, we can retro-fit the UPI Sonic Wash™ Total System to any existing agitated dynamic-motion water-jetted machine washer
Ultrasonic Products International LLC provides you with an ultrasonic-based integrated total system that includes the ultrasonic machinery, liquid, non-electric dosing units and stainless steel fabrications. The UPI Sonic Wash™ Total System is technically proven and highly cost-effective.
The UPI Sonic Wash™ Total System is comprised of four major components – to find out more, click on the numbered buttons above.