The UPI Sonic Chem™ chemicals have been formulated to work at peak efficiency with the UPI Sonic Wash™ Total System. This results in an efficient, cost-effective Total Cleaning System.
• Non-caustic with less impact on the environment
• More effective when compared with chemicals used in hydro-mechanical agitation washers
• You need less chemicals
• Delivers a significant reduction in daily operational costs
• No concern about dilution ratios
• Delivered using the patented UPI Sonic Blend™ automatic pre-mix unit for constant dosing
These chemicals are the convenient and effective way to clean and sanitize your food contact surfaces and food processing equipment including utensils, cutlery, glasses, pots, pans, earthenware, wood and china. In fact, any hard or semi-rigid surface of geometric shape can be cleaned.
This is the ‘work horse’ product that’s a neutral, non-caustic de-greaser.
• Used on a daily basis
• Maintains cleanliness of all items typically used within the industry
This neutral, non-caustic, heavy-duty de-greaser is formulated to remove heavy soils.
• Removes stubborn stratified carbon deposits e.g. heavily baked-on food matter including grease, food proteins and fats
• Can be used on an overnight cycle, reducing the ultrasonic activity to save energy costs
This reduces the bacteria loading and removes pathogenic organisms that adhere to food preparation implements. Use it regularly as a precaution against contamination by pathogenic organisms.
This enzyme-based product removes glutinous sticky food products.
Sanitizes all food contact surfaces that have been cleaned in the UPI Sonic Wash™ Total System or other Ultrasonic Products International ultrasonic machines. It's a mandated sanitizer that meets or exceeds European and North American health regulatory requirements.